If you have a medical emergency you have the following options:
- Call 999 and ask for the ambulance service
- Attend (or bring the patient to) the A&E department
- IN HOURS, ie 8.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday call 01466 792116 and ask to speak to the duty doctor urgently.
- OUT OF NORMAL WORKING HOURS (see above) call NHS 24 on 111.
- If an emergency arises at night, weekends, or on public holidays, and you phone the usual surgery number, there will be a recorded message advising what to do. You may also get advice at anytime by telephoning 111 or by logging on to www.nhs24.com